Saturday, June 2, 2012

Videos

Rowen has started laughing more and more. His giggles are the cutest things I have ever heard. After lunch the other day I was just being silly and after I said something to him he started giggling over and over. He made me think I was the funniest lady in the world. I would love to know what he was thinking while I was acting so silly! Sorry for the high pitched voice. After hearing him laugh I had to do it multiple time of course :)




On Thursday he discovered a new baby...the baby in the mirror. I put him on his tummy in front of our hallway mirror to see what he would do and he looked and looked at that "other baby". Once again, I was just sitting there wondering what he was thinking. I really wanted to know! I do think that he knows it's him in the mirror. He has looked at his reflection hundreds of times by now. Love his cute smiles!




And to finish, the cutest baby shades picture ever.



             

No comments:

Post a Comment