We had a good day yesterday! We always have good days :) Yesterday was a special day b/c it was Brent's first Father's day or as the card says that Rowen got him "Dada's Day". After church we went to lunch and Brent got to pick the restaurant. He picked Chili's. He wanted Chili's b/c he wanted to get the fire roasted corn guacamole. It's really yummy! When we got home from lunch Rowen and Brent took naps while I headed to a bridal shower at church for just a little bit. When I got home they were still asleep but I startled Brent when I came in and woke him up. I told him to go back to sleep and Rowen and I would play in his room for a while. He needed to get some rest. He works really hard all week long!
I love this picture of my two sweet "boys"!
Brent was making Rowen giggle and I caught him mid giggle in this picture :) Those little laughs are the cutest things we have ever seen. Such a sweet little noise to our ears. He is one happy happy baby!! My mom gave me "Jesus Calling" for my birthday and I just love it so far and I know I will continue to love it as I keep reading. Yesterday's page was actually titled "Learn to Laugh...". Part of it says "Laughter lightens your load and lifts your heart into heavenly places. Your laughter rises to heaven and blends with angelic melodies of praise". God delights in hearing us laugh and I love knowing that! Just as Brent and I LOVE hearing Rowen giggle and laugh, God LOVES our laughter as well b/c we are after all His children. And a child's laughter is one of the sweetest sounds.
After hanging out at the house for a while, we headed over to my parents house to have dinner. My dad just wanted to stay at home for dinner so they ordered Jets Pizza. That's probably my favorite pizza place in town. We had a good time hanging out and chatting.
I love this picture of my two sweet "boys"!
Brent was making Rowen giggle and I caught him mid giggle in this picture :) Those little laughs are the cutest things we have ever seen. Such a sweet little noise to our ears. He is one happy happy baby!! My mom gave me "Jesus Calling" for my birthday and I just love it so far and I know I will continue to love it as I keep reading. Yesterday's page was actually titled "Learn to Laugh...". Part of it says "Laughter lightens your load and lifts your heart into heavenly places. Your laughter rises to heaven and blends with angelic melodies of praise". God delights in hearing us laugh and I love knowing that! Just as Brent and I LOVE hearing Rowen giggle and laugh, God LOVES our laughter as well b/c we are after all His children. And a child's laughter is one of the sweetest sounds.
After hanging out at the house for a while, we headed over to my parents house to have dinner. My dad just wanted to stay at home for dinner so they ordered Jets Pizza. That's probably my favorite pizza place in town. We had a good time hanging out and chatting.
Car ride to Nana and Pops' house
Daddy and Row
Pops and Row...Rowen is very fascinated with my dad's mustache!
It was a very nice day spent with very good dads!




No comments:
Post a Comment