My 30th birthday was yesterday. It was such a fun day! My mom took me and Rowen to lunch @ The Picnic! Love that place!! Her friend Mary met us there and joined us for lunch. We all had the chicken salad sandwich with the cranberry salad. And of course the Picnic punch...the best fruit tea ever!
We visited for a while and mom and I got to catch up with Mary. She made Rowen a bib and it's really cute. After lunch, it was time to shop! We headed to Target b/c there was a dress I had seen there that I really wanted. Well, they didn't have the dress in my size but i found a whole lot of other things. A really cute bag that I can use at the beach and for the pool, a dress, tank tops, a pair of shorts, 2 pairs of sandals, flip flops, a shirt to go with the shorts, and Rowen racked up too! Especially with the huge box of diapers :)
The bag...it can hold a lot of stuff.
Yellow shorts with lightweight racerback top
Hi-low dress( or what I like to call a mullet dress! )
Coral sandals
After Target, we headed over to Sports Seasons. I really wanted some new running shoes and I found a pair that I liked and that fit well. They are Mizunos of course. The guy that helped us insisted that I try on the other brands' shoes that were comparable to the Mizuno shoe I picked out. Soooo, I tried on 4 others including Brooks and Asics but in the end, the pair I came in for were the pair I was leaving with! haha. I got 2 new pair of running shorts and a new running shirt as well.
:)
New running clothes
Shoes! 2 pairs of sandals, 2 pairs of flip flops, and running shoes
Nothing goes better with running stuff than some new running jams! And I will be listening to those new jams on my new Ipod shuffle!! Brent got me the pink Ipod shuffle and I'm so excited about it. I love that it weighs pretty much nothing and I can just clip it on my shirt and go. No armband needed.
Isn't she cute?! I can't wait to take her out for a run!
Last night my mom, dad, Brent, Rowen, and I headed to PF Changs for dinner. None of us had been there in a while. It was yummy!
It was such a nice Birthday!!










So glad you had a good birthday! I seriously almost tried on that high low dress but didn't bother since my "girls" fit into nothing! They have some really cute clothes right now!
ReplyDelete