Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Here's what I'm loving today!

I'm Loving...
these clothes I bought today! I headed to Opry Mills to check out the new Forever 21 and it is massive! At least twice the size of the old one...maybe three times the size. It might just be the biggest one I have seen and I have been to a lot of Forever 21's in other cities. I couldn't even make it through the whole store! But I did find some cute things.

I love the gold buttons on the front and the mint stripe on the bottom of this dress

This coral and mint combo will look good with navy or khaki shorts

I also got quite a few new jewelry pieces...here are some of the bracelets I bought

I got another dress, some other tank tops, earrings, and a hot pink and gold bracelet. I wanted about 20 other things but I decided not to spend all my birthday money in one place!

I'm Loving...
these summer outfits for Rowen that we are taking to the beach with us on Saturday.

This shirt makes me smile :)

Snorkel fishy

Turtle shirt/plaid shorts

And of course his seersucker whale outfit

My granny made him 4 jon jons which are suppose to arrive tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see them! 2 are monogrammed with Rowen's initials and 2 have appliques( a crab on one and a baseball on the other). I just love dressing Rowen!

I'm Loving...
this sweet baby of ours! He's the cutest baby I have ever seen :)

Playing today

Look at all of that hair! It's really coming in... and he has long little lashes too.

He loves sitting in his bouncy while looking out the window. He's getting so big!

I'm Loving...
this duo! They really make my heart smile.



             


No comments:

Post a Comment