It's Wednesday loves time...
I'm LOVING...
these summer items I ordered today! Last summer I was pregnant therefore did not get to wear any of my cute summer clothes. I am so excited about getting to wear all my summer stuff and am adding cute things to my wardrobe. I have already been on a small shopping spree and am going to continue that spree next weekend( my birthday weekend! ).
I did a little online shopping today :) I love this dress and can't wait to get it in the mail.
I bought these linen pants. I just love that blue! I will not however be wearing that shirt with them :) haha.
And then I bought this swimsuit
I got three outfits at Target this past week too!
I'm LOVING...
these running songs! When I go on long runs like yesterdays 3 miles, I must have good songs to keep me going. These top 5 songs sure do the trick!!
1. Starships ( the clean version ) - Nicki Minaj
2. Part of Me - Katy Perry
3. We Are Young - Fun
4. Domino - Jessie J
5. Happy Pills - Norah Jones
I'm LOVING...
My sweet angel baby...of course!!
Chewing on a toy
The most beautiful baby blues :)
Playing on his jumperoo
Wearing his baby shades :)
I'm LOVING...
that my birthday is right around the corner...oh yea, I forgot to mention that it's my 30th! I'm actually pretty excited to enter my 30's. I'm over the 20's! haha. I certainly don't feel like I'm 30(almost) and I don't think I look like it either so I'm ok with this new age!
Playing on his jumperoo
Wearing his baby shades :)
I'm LOVING...
that my birthday is right around the corner...oh yea, I forgot to mention that it's my 30th! I'm actually pretty excited to enter my 30's. I'm over the 20's! haha. I certainly don't feel like I'm 30(almost) and I don't think I look like it either so I'm ok with this new age!







No comments:
Post a Comment