Here are my loves today!
I'm Loving...
plants!
We have some great flowers and plants and our balcony. Oh how I wish we had a yard...we will soon. But until then, everything will have to be in a pot for now. The pretty flowers we have on our balcony are kalanchoe. My dad picked them up for us at the Lawn and Garden Show a few weeks ago. I got them all potted earlier today while Rowen was napping.
We also have lettuce, spinach and a lavender plant that I am so looking forward to. I love the smell of lavender!
lettuce
spinach
Once it starts blooming, it will smell wonderful :)
I'm Loving...
that it's Hunger Games weekend!!
Oh.my.goodness...I can't wait to go see the movie. I haven't been this excited about going to see a movie in a long time. I don't think Brent and I can go until Sunday. If we didn't have a 5 month old, I would have tried to talk him into going to the midnight showing tomorrow! haha. I even get excited when the commercials come on!! I just can't wait!
the mokingjay pin
I'm loving...
peplum.
I am determined to find one or two peplum skirts or dresses for the summer. I just love that fashion right now.
And as always I'm Loving...
our little cutie!!







No comments:
Post a Comment