I am so so pumped that the warm weather has arrived! I have been putting the jogging stroller to use :) Yesterday I took Rowen for a jog and did that again today. I worked up a nice sweat on our jog today. I have gotten the hang of the jogging stroller and most importantly have built up the strength to push it while running! If we are on a flat surface, I barely have to push it. It rolls right along very easily. I'm not quite sure how much heat Rowen can take so I only go for a 30 min jog. I definitely don't want him to get too hot.
He loves his sun hat
He always falls asleep after about 15 minutes or so. I guess the motion puts him to sleep! Before he falls asleep though he is very alert and looks all around. He notices the trees and I think he looks at the power lines too. I talk to him along the way and tell him about the trees and flowers. I even told him yesterday after I pretty much got chased down by 2 wasps(!!) that we don't like those. haha! I am going to try and take him on jogs at least a couple times each week. It's fun for him and great exercise for me.
Close up! Love that sweet face!!
Worn out after our jog so he's just resting on the couch :)

No comments:
Post a Comment