This past weekend was the Lawn and Garden Show @ the fairgrounds. My dad along with 2 of his friends always design the front entrance and it's always beautiful! This year was no different. They took home the Spectrum Award...this award is for the best use of color.
These tulips were by the front doors
No wonder they won the Spectrum Award huh?
The theme this year was gardens of past, present, and future
There are so many pretty exhibits. I love the companies that have waterfalls or some sort of ponds in their displays. There is a company every year that gives away free trees. We have always wanted to get one but we don't have a yard for it. This year we did grab one for Kyle, Brent's brother. He has a pretty nice size yard and we thought he would like to add a tree to his front yard...or back yard! One of these years we will grab one for ourselves.
I'm a sucker for baby animals...it doesn't matter what the animal is! There are always baby ducks and chicks there and I couldn't wait to find them. Since bird germs and babies don't really go together I looked but didn't touch!
awwww!
There are many plants, vegetable seeds, fruit trees, and flowers that you can buy. If we had a yard, it would have been dangerous!! There were so many plants that I would loved to have had.
Rowen enjoyed himself too...

No comments:
Post a Comment