Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Super Tuesday

When I have the opportunity to vote, I do so! I love voting. No matter what kind of election it is. I just like knowing that my choice got included. And this election was a big one. If you didn't go and cast your vote...shame on you! Well, shame on you if you are a Republican and didn't go...you probably should have switched to Republican if you are a current Democrat but we will leave that subject alone :) 
Brent went and voted yesterday morning before he went to work. Rowen and I went around 2pm yesterday afternoon. The voting center where we are assigned to go is literally right up the street from us. It's probably 1/10 of a mile! So instead of driving we went for a little stroll. 



There was no line and we got in and got out very quickly! He got sooooo much attention when we were there. Lots of ladies talked to him and even a few men! One little old guy who gave out the stickers even gave one to Row! haha. If you didn't vote in this primary then you better vote in November. This is serious business!!



               

No comments:

Post a Comment