Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New news

                                 BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Easley is the size of a green olive! That ultrasound sure did make him/her look a lot bigger! haha. If you were wondering( I'm sure you weren't! ), I am starting the belly pictures on Friday. Friday I will be 10 weeks and I am actually showing a bit. It will be a fun process of watching me grow...especially for friends and family that live out of town. They will be able to see everything going on as well :) Now, I gave up running my first few weeks of pregnancy...I don't know why...I had a slight fear that something might happen to the baby so I just walked for a few weeks. I knew nothing was wrong with running especially since I  have been super active my whole life but just couldn't do it!! Well a few weeks ago I got over it and started back up and it felt so good...after all, I'm not a walker, I'm a RUNNER! The baby is definitely making my runs a little bit harder. I get winded a bit quicker than I use to. I told Dr. Kyzer that I was planning on run/walking the 1/2 marathon and she said that there is no problem with doing that and just to make sure I felt ok. She did tell me that I didn't need to let my heart rate go over 140! I was thinking to myself "yikes, that's pretty low for me" because I tend to push myself and run hard every time I go for a run. Needless to say, I have been s-l-o-w-i-n-g it down and it's actually not so bad. So I said all of that to say that I am still planning on running the half marathon in 31 days! Brent and I have had so much fun looking at baby names! That's what he is doing right now actually! I'm definitely not going to let you in on our picks! We have some already that we really like! We just started to look so nothing is definite yet at all. Also, we definitely decided to have a "Reveal Party"! I am so excited about it already and it's not until the first of June! 



We have a busy weekend ahead...I am getting together with some of my most favorite girls Friday night for dinner! We are going to California Pizza Kitchen...yay!!! I love that place. Brent and I actually went there with my parents for Sunday lunch this past Sunday. haha. Saturday morning we have tickets(from my boss) to the Brentwood pancake breakfast. I believe the proceeds go to the Brentwood Rotary Club...all you can eat pancakes and sausage for FREE, we're IN! We don't have plans for Saturday day. I'm sure something will come up. I would love to go to the park with my nephew, Connor, if the weather is nice( hint hint Kelli! ) That evening we have a couples wedding shower to go to in Mt. Juliet. The shower is for one of Brent's friends and his fiance. We hope everyone is having a great week even though it's been pretty dreary. Can't wait for the sun!


            


1 comment:

  1. I remember trying to run when I was in probably 25 weeks or so and it felt sooooo funny!

    I was actually wondering today if y'all had thought of names yet!

    I am soooooo excited about the reveal party! I think that will be so much fun!

    We would love for you to come to the park! He wakes up at 2ish, and I know he would love it! It is supposed to be sunny with no chance of rain and I desperately need some vitamin D!

    ReplyDelete