Brent decided that we needed to paint our bedroom some sort of color b/c it has been a boring white color ever since I moved into the condo. I was all for that idea! I have wanted a color in our room for a while and I love painting! So we went to Home Depot on Sunday and I literally was SO overwhelmed with all the paint sample colors! We didn't know exactly what color we wanted but we did know we wanted some sort of light brown or dark tan...something in the brown family. Our final decision = Warm Caramel. It really does look like a melted caramel chew candy! haha. It makes our room feel really well, warm! It's crazy how just a coat of paint on a rooms walls can change the whole look and feel of a room! I love that! With both Brent and I painting, it only took about an hour to paint the whole room and that was with 2 coats of paint. We are quick painters!
This was the color of our room before. It was basically an eggshell white.
While painting, we watched The Holiday :) I love that movie!!
Amanda Woods :)
Warm Caramel on the white walls...
And this is our room put back together w/the new wall color.
( pics taken w/my iphone..not the best pictures! )
We are going to paint the guest room this same color in the near
future..probably this weekend at some point.
No comments:
Post a Comment