Tuesday, December 21, 2010

T-I-T-A-N-S

Brent and I went to our first Titans game of the season this past Sunday. Tim, one of the state reps(the one Brent helped in Paris TN for 5 or 6 weeks back in October/November ) gave us his tickets. The seats were great! Right on the 35 yard line and fortunately on the East side. I think the high on Sunday was in the high 30's but we were in the sun the whole time so we never got cold! I also had a hat on, 4 layers on the top including a sweater and a fleece, and both Brent and I had wooly socks on! The Titans played the Texans...


                                                          VS


The Texans have come super close to winning their past 2 games so I was anxious to see how our team looked this week! They looked great...esp up close and personal haha! They played well and the defense rocked this week.


We were in club level which is a great view...we were actually closer than my camera makes it look.







I'm glad that we made it to at least one game this year!! Oh and yes, the Titans won!!



No comments:

Post a Comment