Brent and I both love love love cooking. We come up with yummy meals all of the time! I actually made homemade beef stew tonight. We eat a lot of fresh foods for dinner. So I cut up all the yummy veggies and then added the cubed beef to the liquids. It was so delicious if I say so myself...Brent says so too :)
Now baking on the other hand is a different story! I hate baking. It's so messy. Flour gets all over me & the counter, I usually end up with a sink full of dirty dishes afterwards( ugh! ), and I always end up dropping ingredients on the floor that my cats come and gobble up before I can bend down and grab! So Brent and I wanted something sweet the other night and I knew just what I was going to make. We have bags of peppermints that were left over from the wedding just laying around so I pounded up half a bag and made...Peppermint Bark! Brent didn't know what I was talking about. I was surprised that he hadn't had it before. I thought everyone had eaten peppermint bark. There are only 2 ingredients( white chocolate and peppermints ) and it takes about 5 minutes to make and about 20 minutes for it to harden...easy!
We also wanted something chocolate-y so I made one of my most favorite quick desserts...peanut butter crackers covered in chocolate. I like making some with creamy p.b. and some with nutty p.b. They're so yummy.
And this dessert...only 3 ingredients
Lots of melted Chocolate!!
yummy!! I think I will actually go have a few :)
Hope everyone has fun making their favorite holiday treats!






No comments:
Post a Comment