Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Typical Sunday Afternoon

A few Sundays ago Brent and I had a little fun doing what we love to do...posing for pictures! haha. I guess we will re-phrase that and say " I love having my picture taken and Brent is a good sport!" Out of all honesty we both like having updated pictures and we don't do this often so it was a really fun and quick 30 minutes. Libby Barker( she took our engagement photos ) took these wonderful Fall pictures for us and did such a great job as always! 


I didn't think of this while getting ready, but Brent and I wore the perfect colors to be getting our pics taken outdoors...very Fall-ish!


I bought this jacket at H&M( oh how I wish Nashville had this store! ) the weekend before while I was in Atlanta and thought that it would be perfect for pictures! It's a dark green and gold damask print. Oh yea and Brent's lovely sweater is a dark brown solid w/a 2 button collar..haha! Very sarcastic there!


So this picture definitely has a story...for those of you that have had professional pictures taken whether it be wedding pictures or family pictures etc..., I'm sure you have heard this from your photographer. " Now give a laugh..look at each other and laugh.."  Fake Laughing is so hard and so awkward( but does make for good pics)!! Libby DID NOT ask us to do this but I looked at Brent and said " hey fake laugh like in our wedding photos!!"...So I was very animated in this photo w/the head back, deep belly laugh! It was quite funny at that moment.


                                         Here are a few others-









No comments:

Post a Comment