Monday, November 15, 2010

Neon Neon and I'm not talking about John Mayer

So our friends and us are always trying to think of different things to do on the weekends. Saturday night we went bOwLiNg! Our friends, Sachin and Shannon, suggested the idea of bowling and they rounded up a group! It was Sachin, Shannon, Frank, Brent, and myself..Oh yea! We headed over to Lucky Strikes for cosmic bowling. I love bowling so I was pretty excited and I loved that it was cosmic. It was dark over the lanes and they had all kinds of neon lights everywhere.




They had a deal where you could bowl for an hour for $25 dollars per lane. So we just split that price since we were all going to play together and had a fun hour!! I took a few pics with one of my hipstamatic lens's on my phone...

Brent getting ready with.his.girl.ball! (I'll say more about that later in a min!)

Shannon..that's looking pretty good!

Sachin

Me! haha



This was suppose to be Frank! Sorry Frank!

Anyways, it was a lot of fun! We will definitely have to do it again soon!! I think Brent and Frank had the highest scores. I say Brent used a girl ball b/c he did!.. he used a 10lb-er which was the exact same one that I used! Maybe that's why he got 5 or 6 STRIKES! It was a fun time friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment