This is the pattern on the scrapbook. Very elegant like the pictures that will be inside! I actually started the scrapbook with our engagement and went all the way through our honeymoon. So it's the whole process!
It's been so much fun but kind of pricey! That's why I am just now finishing it up...I have worked a little at a time so that I could just spend a little at a time and use coupons! haha
Many pictures of showers and the invitations to each shower. This was the oh so much fun shower at Mary Bradley's. It was a Kitchen Shower! You just have to see the other shower pages...they're really cute!
Of course there are Chicago pics from the fabulous Bach Party!
We received many beautiful cards so I used a lot of those in the scrapbook as well.
And then of course there are pictures of St Thomas! A beautiful place and so many beautiful pics! I am hoping to have this done by tonight! We will see!!
- Rachel -






So cute! You are going to love having all of this, all together! I wish scrapbooking was not so expensive... cause I love it!
ReplyDelete