Brent and I finally received our wedding pictures this past Friday! It was so hard waiting around for them and now we have them and they are beautiful!! We used Dove Wedding Photography and I am so glad that we chose them. Erin is the best photographer in the world!! haha. Her and her assistant did such an amazing job capturing so many little details as well as the big ones. We could not be happier with the pictures. It was so much fun looking through them. It was like re-living the wedding day! We got 2 wedding discs with over 1600 pictures...yes, 1600!! We are going to post a few of us now and then some others of us with the wedding party later!
The first time seeing each other...
We will post more of our pictures this week!!
GORGEOUS. i can't even get over it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!! Where did you get married (I'm new from the link-up!) :)
ReplyDelete