Monday, October 25, 2010

Just 8 more days

November 2nd is Election Day but is also known(to me) as "Brent FINALLY gets to come home for good" day!! I have mentioned it before but Brent left for Paris, TN at the end of September to help a candidate who is running for a representative spot. Obviously they needed the best person over there to help them get the win! :) So he is in Paris, TN Monday-Friday and he usually comes back early afternoon on Saturday. We basically get to spend a day and a half together each week...So come on Election Day! Speaking of...have you voted yet??
                                                HaHa!


Brent and I went and voted last Monday. I love the feeling of walking up to the voting machine, reading over the ballot, and getting to vote for what/who you believe in( and by "believe in" I obviously mean believe in who will do the best for whatever job it is regarding)!!. I don't know why I get that feeling but I hope others get that feeling too!
Make sure to go vote. You have the right as an American and it's a wonderful privilege! 


There's my "I'm proud to be an American" blurb for the day :)




-Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment