Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lovelies and Gents...

So Brent is out of town for a MONTH! And can only come home on the weekends( work related ). It's pretty terrible and I hate just hanging around every night alone. It's only for a month though and has some sweet perks so I guess it's ok! haha 


Anyways, we had a large wedding party of 8 each. The men are all very handsome and the ladies, all beautiful. I love having pretty friends! haha They definitely complemented the beauty of the day :) I chose a deep red for my gals dresses and Brent went with a classic black tux. We wanted our wedding and everything to do with it to be very classy and elegant and I feel like we nailed it on the head. From the flowers to the reception venue to the table decorations, everything was elegant and it was perfect! 



                                              The Ladies







                                        The Gentlemen






                                           All 18 of us!

I will have to definitely say that Brent and I have the best friends and family anyone could ever want!...hands down! We are so so glad that everyone that we wanted to be with us that day was able to be part of it!


Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment