Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday - Funday!

Today was one of my besties wedding showers! Meredith is getting married on New Year's Eve and the bridesmaids( Angie, Kate, & myself ) hosted a wedding shower for her!
             Meredith(black and white stripes) with the bridesmaids!


                      It was a great shower with lots of yummies...


Cake dots * Reese's brownie hearts * Yummy fruit..just to name a couple of the treats!!


Kate brought beautiful flowers for all of the tables
( taken with my hipstamatic app )


Meredith got great gifts and all of us girls had a wonderful time getting to spend this lovely Sunday afternoon together!!



After Meredith's shower, Brent and I rushed over to church because tonight was Trunk-or-Treat!! It's a lot of fun and everyone has a great time decorating their cars and passing out candy. It's a great time to fellowship!
This year my mom wanted to do a FIESTA theme sooooo a fiesta them it was!
We had everything from cactus to sombrero's to hot tamales! 

My mom looking all festive
My dad (haha) opted for a regular white shirt & closed eyes!

Our decor


Brent and I all decked out in our fiesta gear!

I only got ONE pic of a little kid-o..I'm not sure why I didn't get more pics of all the cutie's!
Little Buz Lightyear getting some Hot Tamales


Happy Trick or Treating
            







No comments:

Post a Comment