Thursday, September 30, 2010

Scrabooking!

I have never made a scrapbook before...never ever! I decided a while ago when all of my wedding stuff was going on that I was definitely going to scrapbook all of these memories! I started on the book a few days ago and I'm still working on it! It's so much fun and I enjoy the crafty-ness of it all!! I have so many things to put in the book. I have pages for showers, showers, and more showers to bridal portraits to the bach party. You name anything that has to do with a wedding and it'll be in the book! All I'm waiting on are our wedding pictures. We will be getting them by the first of next week!!! So I will have them posted soon but here is one to glance at that my friend Kate took:




Back to the scrapbooking...I could have spent a fortune @ Michael's with all the scrapbooking materials to choose from! I DIDN'T but I could have...it wouldn't have been hard. My mom had bought me the actual book so that, I didn't have to get. There were 2 whole rows of all kinds of paper! 2 rows of just the paper?? I was going to be there for a while! I got it all...the cutest papers, the stickers, the alphabet letters..all kinds of stuff. If I was going to take the time to do this, I was going to make it look pretty!





MY dining room table was totally out of control!

I am having so much fun doing this and can't wait for it to be finished! Here are a few of the pages...

Showers and Parties!

Cubs Game! We went to Chicago on my Bachelorette party
and got to go to a game while we were there!

I'm sure that I will decide to scrapbook something else down the road but this is it for now! And I will definitely post wedding pics when I get them!

-RACHEL-

No comments:

Post a Comment