Well, I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of Fall! It sure doesn't feel like it! My favorite thing about Fall besides the obvious( football, the cool weather, & the trees changing colors) is DeCoRaTiNg!!! I love to decorate and Fall gives me 3 opportunities... well "Fall", Halloween, and Thanksgiving. This makes me very happy. I have lots and lots of decorations for each holiday and I like to think that I have a pretty good eye for picking out fabulous decor! The outside world sure doesn't feel or look like Fall but inside the Easley house sure looks and smells like it :)
Just to let you know, Brent and I will welcome you into our house...Anytime!
( I took these next photos w/a vintage-y lens....that's why they look the way they do)
See! We welcome you! ( our front door )
This is in our dining room. A pumpkin filled w/all sorts of fall foliage.
Brent and I are obsessed with Woodwick Candles!!
Our scent for now = Pumpkin Clove...Oh!!!!! It's so yummy!
In the kitchen over the sink. I just love the words "Give Thanks".
In the living room we have 2 ledges filled with orange and golden maple leaves and by the tv...
Pumpkins!
Overhead shot of our dining room table with a pumpkin table runner and various little pumpkins around a small wheat bale.
Well that's it until Halloween!
Hope everyone enjoys the upcoming days of cooler weather, searching for the perfect pumpkin, and oh yes caramel apples!!

No comments:
Post a Comment