Choose HEALTH this year. There are many aspects of healthy living...eating nutritious foods, exercising, drinking lots of water...and using essential oils! KEEP READING! The everyday oils in the Premium Starter Kit should be part of your "healthy lifestyle".
These can be used for sleep( helping you shut off your brain, get to sleep quickly, and stay asleep ), for increasing your energy, boosting your immune system, keeping colds/sinus issues at bay, headache relief, calming/relaxing your body at the end of a stressful day...just to name a few things! Young Living essential oils can be diffused, applied topically, and can be ingested.
If you are the slightest bit interested in essential oils, please let me know! I'd love to send you some info. I've been using essential oils for over a year and can't imagine life without them. I have made so many products with my oils and have cut out quite a bit of toxic products from our daily lives! Leave me a message her or feel free to email me at: rachelsimons82(at)gmail(dot)com


No comments:
Post a Comment