Monday, January 11, 2016

Family Holiday Pictures 2015

I love having family pictures taken but it can be a a long tiring process with small kiddos! We hadn't had professional pictures taken in a little over a year but I knew I wanted an updated picture for our Christmas card. We didn't have a photographer that we used all the time so after stumbling across some professional pictures of a family at church, I happened to love what the photographer had done, her style, and just how lovely the pictures were. I booked a 30 minute mini session( we will be doing this for all our family pics from now on! )with her and off we went one November morning to a farm! 

Melanie is so good at what she does! Isn't it funny how photographers can always get your kids to smile when often it's almost impossible to get it done yourself! She was great with the kids, definitely guided us on posing, and got some really really great pictures. We got to choose 5 but I am definitely going to go back and purchase more! There were so many great pictures. 

Our 2015 Family Pictures:







For Melanie G Photography Info-CLICK HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment