Monday, January 11, 2016

Drink Your Water!

I don't know what it is about the colder months but I have a hard time consuming enough water throughout the days during the winter. It's probably because it's cold outside and I'd rather be drinking something hot. I'm a cold nature person so I don't much like drinking a huge glass of ice water while freezing! I do however know the importance of drinking it. Water is so good for your body as you know. Its great for your skin and being hydrated gives you more energy and leaves you feeling less fatigued. 


If you are wondering "How much water should I be drinking per day?", I have the answer for you! Here's a simple calculation to help you have a goal of daily water consumption:

Multiply your weight by 67% or .67
That number is how many ounces of water you should be consuming each day.

For me, it's just 4 of these tumblers per day! Not bad and something very doable! Do your body a favor and stay hydrated. 



No comments:

Post a Comment