Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Rowen's Birthday...the BIG "3"!

I've gotta catch up a little! Rowen turned 3 on October 24th! I can't believe he is already 3 years old. That morning I flipped through photos of his birth/first few days and I remembered everything like it was yesterday. I got teary and was just filled with so much joy as I sat there reminiscing. We kicked his birthday off right...with a birthday donut of course!

 He loved the candles!


Rowen received lots of wonderful gifts at his birthday party but we still had to get him a little something! Brent and I gave him a log carrier truck, a truck alphabet book, and street signs/various trucks you would see on the road. 


 Can you guess what he really likes right now?? Yep, trucks! haha. If you missed his BIRTHDAY PARTY post, GO HERE!! It was a really nice day so we headed to the park to play for a while. He loves going to the park so we of course had to go on his birthday...b/c isn't everyone suppose to do things that they love on their birthday?! I think so! 


A little comparison pic: 2nd birthday on the left, 3rd birthday on the right


We ended his birthday with a trip to Chuck E Cheese( a treat from my mom )! It was his first time there and he had a big time! He got enough tokens( with our help of course )to get 2 handfuls of junk! Candy, stickers, little squishy dinosaurs, a crazy straw, and some other stuff. He thought the prizes were so cool. The huge smile on his face the whole time we were there was priceless!


 It truly was an amazing day. He is the smartest, sweetest, most strong willed, tender hearted little boy in the whole world! We couldn't have ever imagined how great these 3 years would be with him. Can't imagine life without him!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment