We love Cheekwood( for non Nashville folks: it's our botanical gardens )and I'm so glad that we got a membership a few years ago! We visited a few times during their Harvest back in October. There were 100's of pumpkins, scarecrows in one of the gardens, games, etc...Rowen loved the scarecrows so we had to go see them a couple times while they were there.
He loved Olaf the best!
We bought a couple pumpkins on our first trip and Rowen picked out a gourd. I'm not sure what the fascination was with the gourds but he was all about them!
I thought these pumpkins were so neat looking so that one on the left had to come home with us!
The gardens were beautiful with 100'a of mums and pumpkins everywhere! Fall in Nashville is just so gorgeous and Cheekwood really has beautiful colors and so many aspects of what Fall is all about.
Next up at Cheekwood...Santa's reindeer and lots of decorated Christmas trees. It's another wonderful time of the year to visit this beautiful place!




No comments:
Post a Comment