Thursday, November 13, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween this year was so much fun!

 The weather was beautiful and it was just a perfect day for trick or treating. We started the day off right...jack o lantern donuts of course! 

He was so excited to have this! 

   We spent the day at home playing games, decorating the outside of our house, and watching a Halloween movie or 2( Curious George and Toy Story both had Halloween movies ). I had to fix Rowen a little Halloween lunch! So I decided to give his cup of oranges a jack o lantern face and we had mini bagel dogs in the freezer so I made those "mummy dogs". 
We kind of flubbed on carving pumpkins...nothing like waiting to the last minute! I started carving our pumpkins around 3:30pm. Hey, they got done! Next year I am going to carry on a tradition that my dad and I had when I was growing up. On the night before Halloween, my dad and I would always spread newspaper out on our kitchen floor and carve a few pumpkins together. It was a lot of fun and a great memory that I will always have. Love traditions!  



My parents came over that evening and rode around with us while we took Rowen Trick or Treating around the neighborhood. We drove around to a few different streets and he had fun saying "trick or treat" and of course getting candy.
We had a dragon and a little ladybug this year! 

We ended the night by watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". It was a fun day and I'm looking forward to many more Halloweens with these cuties!!









No comments:

Post a Comment