Friday, May 9, 2014

3 DIY projects for my weekend!

I have three projects that I am wanting to do this weekend. I have bits and pieces for each project so I just need to get a few more things. Home Depot here I come! The first one I have been wanting to do for a while...

Mason Jar Wall Vase

Things I need:

I already have the wood and a very large mason jar! Just need the paint and pipe clamp. I am wanting to paint the wood light yellow( to match the colors in our hall bath )and then put a bouquet of my favorite flowers in the jar...alstroemerias! 

The next project...
Criss Cross Planters

I love criss cross planters and with the help of Brent, we are going to make 2( smaller than these! )to go on either side of our back door. I just have to decide what color to paint them! 

And lastly...
A Gallery Wall in our kitchen
I already have the frames. I just need to figure out what kind of layout I want. 

I am leaning towards #7 or #11. Both layouts would need to be turned vertical though. I love DIY projects! I'll have pics of the final products next week! 




2 comments:

  1. We did the mason jar wall vase and I totally love it. super easy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the projects that you are planning to do this weekend!! I'm not sure which to choose on the photo wall layout.

    ReplyDelete