So I posted about a few projects that I wanted to do a few weekends ago HERE. I finished 2 out of the 3 and wanted to share my finished projects with y'all!
This project was super easy! With the help of my husband, it took about 15 minutes( minus the time it took for the paint to dry )! I bought the large mason jar at Michael's a month or so ago and the rest of the items came from Home Depot.
What you need:
a piece of wood
spray paint
a mason jar
a pipe clamp
saw tooth hanger
I hung the new mason jar wall vase in our hall bathroom!
I finally put up the gallery wall in our kitchen and I love it! I got the frames at the Strawberry Patch Sale a few weeks ago and bought the "E" at Michaels.
I wanted a little pop of color so I painted 2 of the frames yellow. I just need to print out the pics to put in the frames!



No comments:
Post a Comment