I'm linking up with Darci and Sarah today! Darci blogs over at the good life and Sarah blogs at Our Journey and they are both hosting a fun Easter basket blog hop!
Make sure to join in on the fun!! Link up your Easter basket whenever you have it ready and hop around and check out others' baskets!!
Rowen has some fun stuff coming his way! From top right( clockwise )"
his basket with all the goodies, a Monsters Inc. puzzle book, a butterfly net, Melissa & Doug sticker pad w/over 500 stickers, Toy Story magna doodle w/book, bunny ears, Melissa & Doug vehicle coloring pad, and a Melissa & Doug ocean critters puzzle.
I love the 2 sweet books I picked out for Isla. Our house is filled with tons of boy books right now so it was fun to find a few girly books for our sweet girl! That elephant lovie is super soft and it's so cute. The bug rattle was actually Rowen's and he loved it so I figured we could pass it down to Isla to see if she'll love it like her brother did. She also got bunny ears and you can never have too many of those linky rings.
I'm so excited for them to wake up Easter morning and see their baskets waiting on them. Well, yea, mainly Rowen since Isla will have no clue what's going on!! It will be a great start to Easter!




I've got to get Drew a butterfly catcher! He would love that this spring/summer! Cute gifts Rachel!
ReplyDeleteAdorable 😊happy easter🐤😘
ReplyDeleteSuch cute baskets. Love how you found some girly books, I am going to have to check those out!
ReplyDeleteYou are one fun momma.... love it all (Jackson is obsessed with the Melissa & Doug sticker pads)!!! Happy Easter to you and your sweet fam!!
ReplyDeleteThe butterfly net is so cute, fun addition! And, yes you can never have too many linky rings haha.
ReplyDelete