Spring is definitely here and I couldn't be happier!! It has been so warm for the past couple weeks so we have been spending a lot of our time outside.
We have used up a box of sidewalk chalk and a bottle of bubbles in the past week and a half! I think I love bubbles just as much as Rowen does. We need to get a bubble machine!
Rowen loves the water hose and always wants to water the plants whenever we go outside. Last week the plants needed a drink so I let him do the watering...
He was beyond excited. Love that sweet smile!
Isla is growing and thriving and getting cuter every single day. She is such a burst of sunshine in our lives and her sweet smile is contagious!
She had her first selfie last week :)
{love those squishy cheeks}
We have been going to the park that's near our house a couple times a week. Rowen enjoys playing with other kids that are there and throwing rocks in the creek.
We headed to the park yesterday and as soon as Row jumped out of the car he started screaming with excitement. The park was filled with the white puffy dandelion flowers. We call them "magic" flowers. He loves to collect them and then blow the puffy part off. We literally spent a whole hour collecting them and then blowing all the wispy flowers off.
2 Fridays ago, Brent and I went out for a date night. It was nice to spend time together...just the 2 of us. We started with Barry's Bootcamp! And then we went to a new restaurant called Josephine. It was really tasty and the atmosphere was nice.
We have some really fun things coming up that I can't wait to talk about( an Easter egg hunt, 1/2 marathon, and a black tie event )! But next up is Isla at 4 months!


Happy spring! Gorgeous family πππΈπΊ
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! Carson and I have been spending a lot of time outside too - it's crazy how fast chalk and bubbles go. Thank goodness they are pretty cheap. That's awesome that you got a date night too!
ReplyDeleteWe have the same bouncer! Isla is rockin' the selfie! Adorable! And I love all of the park pictures!
ReplyDelete