Friday, July 12, 2013

{Five on Friday!!}

I'm linking up with Darci for Five on Friday today! I'm going to share 5 of my favorite things/things I'm excited about!


{1}Salads!
I have been loving loving salads lately! We eat salad as part of our dinner every night but I have been creating  different yummy ones for lunch! This has been one of my favorites lately!
BBQ chicken salad. I have had this for lunch 3 time this week! 

I'm wanting to try these 2 salads soon-

{2}Baby Girl's Nursery
I have been thinking a lot about what kind of nursery I want to have for our little girl and I am leaning towards a shabby chic nursery. I love everything I have been finding. I would love to have teal and pink be the main colors with maybe some accents of light grey or light yellow. Nothing is definite yet but here are some ideas I have pinned on Pinterest...

{3}Cocktail attire
It's the annual Statesman's Dinner tonight here in Nashville and I was dreading having to find a cocktail dress to fit my 19 week pregnant body! Before I headed to a pregnancy store( which I really don't care for )I stopped by a store down the street from us and found something! It's cute and my bump fits perfectly in it! 
I'll have to take a full picture tonight when I get all ready.

{4}Roast
Brent fixed a yummy roast Monday night and I thought I would share the recipe! It came from a McCormick's seasoning packet. Slow Cookers-Savory Pot Roast was the exact packet. 

{5}Smiles
I know I am biased but I think my sweet Rowen has the cutest smiles of any 20 month old around! I love to make him laugh and I enjoy taking him to do lots of activities that make him happy! 

**make sure to check out my 19 week bump update HERE!








1 comment: