I have spent the past few nights perusing around the internet looking at cribs, bedding, decor, etc etc...for our little girl who will be here in about 19 weeks or so!! I have given Brent a deadline of Friday to have decided on one of the names we have picked out for her so that we can start calling her by her name!! I'm so ready for that. Here are some of my favorite accessories, furniture items, and decorations...

I'm LOVING...
these adorable white cribs. Rowen had/has brown furniture in his room but there is just something so cute and girly about white furniture!
I have actually found some good deals on line and am going to go check out a few local wholesale furniture stores in the near future.
I'm LOVING...
these adorable little headbands that are all over Etsy! There are so many to look at...I got lost in headband world for a good half hour last night!
I'm LOVING...
these monthly onesie stickers. I did these with Rowen and they worked out great! I'm not sure if I will get the stickers again or go a whole different route with the monthly signs...I have a few ideas if I decide not to go with the stickers. But look how cute these are!
I'm LOVING...
this big brother/little sister set!! I WILL be getting these! They can wear them for some pics in the hospital and then of course can sport them around after.
and speaking of brother/sister...
I'm LOVING...
these sibling plaques from PBK. I mean, they are just too sweet.
And I'm LOVING...
these shabby/rustic looking frames. I definitely am wanting some frames in baby girl's room. A trip to Hobby Lobby for cheap frames and spray paint need to happen before she gets here!
Those are my loves for today! Happy Wednesday!







I absolutely adore the brother/sister signs!
ReplyDelete