How Far Along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Easley is the size of a large carrot and a pomegranate . She is 10.5" long and weighs 12.7 ounces. So my go-to site said baby girl is the size of a pomegranate this week. After going to 3 grocery stores and finding no pomegranates, I looked at another site that said she is the height of a large carrot...so I went with it! I was super sure Whole Foods would have pomegranates but they were sold out and weren't expecting to get a shipment in till this afternoon. Oh well!
Maternity Clothes: Some tank tops and shirts. I can still fit into most of my tops comfortably and am wearing all my regular shorts( well size up from usual )all thanks to my belly band! Love that thing!
Gender: GIRL!!!
We had an ultrasound on Tuesday and got a confirmation that she is still indeed a girl!
Movement: I'm feeling her more and more each week. She is really active in the evenings and after I eat meals. Love feeling her and really can't wait for that first kick!
Sleep: I'm sleeping great. No complaints.
What I miss: Drinking numerous cups of coffee everyday or getting a Venti @ Starbucks! Drinking that much coffee everyday probably wasn't a good thing so it's nice that I am taking a break from that for a few more months but I miss it!
Cravings: No notable cravings this week.
Symptoms: It's already taking a lot of effort to roll over at night...ugh!
Best Moment this week: Getting to see our girl last Tuesday in our ultrasound!


Well congratulations on the confirmation. Love the picture. What a great idea to show your lovely baby's size. I wish you the best! Dropping by from Our Everyday Harvest's blog hop.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and I love it! I also love the name of your baby girl!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete