How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Easley is the size of a banana. She is 6.5" long and weighs 10.2 ounces.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet( I could be but I'm choosing not to! ). Right now I'm wearing a size up from what I wore pre-pregnancy and it's working out great and I'm still able to wear cute clothes! My belly band is used a lot!
Gender: GIRL!!!
Soooo, I had my anatomy ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday but I was late so I had to re-schedule it for this Tuesday( missed my exit off the interstate and it took me too long to get back to where I needed to be)! If we didn't already know what we were having, I would have been super sad but it's all ok. Just can't wait to see her on Tuesday!
Movement: A little more than last week especially in the evenings. I'm feeling those little twitches and bubbles here and there. I can't wait to feel her kick!
Sleep: I'm sleeping great. No complaints.
What I miss: Nothing really.
Cravings: Iced coffee and donuts still and add pasta...any kind! I have had many more cravings this time around than I did with Rowen.
Symptoms: Nothing right now.
Best Moment this week: Feeling baby girl move around more in the evenings AND being halfway through this pregnancy!
And here's a little comparison...



Haven't stopped by in a while and had no idea that baby #2 was on the way. You look just wonderful!
ReplyDelete