It's just me today. Brent isn't reaping the lovely benefit of postpartum hair loss...there is a bit of sarcasm in that sentence :) Luckily I had a ton of hair so the excessive shedding is not noticeable. And by excessive shedding I mean my brush is full after I brush my hair out, the floor in the bathroom is covered with my blonde strands, well let's be honest...our whole place is covered with my blonde strands of hair! I wasn't aware that this was common at around 3 months after giving birth so I was a bit freaked out before I did a little research. My doctor assured me that I wouldn't go bald so that was nice to hear! She said it was very common but could last up until a year postpartum....a year?! Hopefully it won't take that long for my hair to all catch back up to its normal grow/shed state.
This is after 2 brushings! It's like a big hunk of cotton candy.
No worries though...it's looking just the same as before little Row came into the world.
Our vacuum has definitely been getting a good workout. I also pick hair up off the floors in every room everyday...yes every room of our place including Rowen's room! It's quite gross and I'm already tired of it! I would like for it to stop ASAP!! This is just one of the many little things that happen to your body after birth but I will take every bit of whatever my body wants to do for that little angel baby we have :)
-Rachel-
Ugh! That part is no fun. When it starts to grow back in is even worse for me because my hair gets extremely frizzy! Keratin treatments make it better though! Rowen is perfect!
ReplyDelete