Friday, November 4, 2011

First week pics of Rowen

When people ask how Brent and I are doing, I tell them that we are s-u-r-v-i-v-i-n-g!! Rowen is doing wonderful. He slept 4 straight hours this morning which means that I slept 4 straight hours too. I felt wonderful when I woke up. The hardest part so far are the feedings every 3-4 hours...they were every 2-3 hours so it has gotten a bit better these past few days! It's very hard waking up at 3am for a feeding when I can barely keep my eyes open. I can't wait till he sleeps 6-7 hours at a time :)

Here are some pictures from his first week:


Daddy Brent and baby Row


He loves his Boppy!


:)


Such a precious face that we love looking at every moment of the day!


He is already trying to focus on objects...he loves bright colors in books. 


First walk around the neighborhood


Halloween. Baby Rowen at 7 days old.














First bath...he loves his baths! This baby loves to be clean :)



Family photos to come...


             


No comments:

Post a Comment