I have been absent on "Wednesday Loves" for a few weeks so today I am linking up with Little Daisy May for my loves today!
I'm LOVING...
that the weather has been unusually warm for the past week or so. That has given Brent and I the chance to go on walks with our little Rowen!
He loves our walks :) - (15 days old)
I'm LOVING...
all of Rowen's faces. He is already so expressive! The one face that I haven't caught on camera yet are his smiles. They are quick but he does it often so hopefully I will catch one soon. Here are some of his other faces:
"O" lips
Listening to mommy talk to him
So serious!
Peaceful sleeping face...such a sweet face.
I'm LOVING...
that Rowen loves looking at his books! I am hoping that he will love to read when he gets older. I will encourage that by reading to him everyday when he gets a little older. If he does love to read down the road, he won't get that from me!! I hated to read in school. Do you remember summer reading?! That was such a horrible thing to have to do in the summer! Anyways, his love for reading will definitely come from his Nana and his BeBe! They both love to read. His Nana is even a member of the Women's National Book Association. Here are a few pics of him looking at the pictures in some of his books:
Today he looked through his baby animals book
Looking at bright colored cars and trucks
I'm LOVING...
that God gave Brent and I such a sweet blessing...the blessing of a sweet sweet baby.
Love his profile :) He is wearing his "brand new" onesie
One of his professional pictures at 5 days old...we can't wait to get the cd of all the other pics that Chesley took!










No comments:
Post a Comment