So here are the top 5's...
Top 5 things we definitely want to do while there:
1. Go to the skydeck in the Sears Tower!! Yes, it looks creepy/scary and I'm so excited. haha. 130 stories up in the air while standing out on a glass platform looking out over the city has to be done at least once!
I love how this little girl is just laying there chillin! I'm not scared of heights but I'm not going to be standing on that piece of glass too long!
2. Ice skate on the outdoor Millenium Park ice rink. This looks like a lot of fun and I know we will get some great pics together when we go do this :)
3. I love the movie Wicker Park! Who has seen it?! I could literally watch it everyday. I would like to go to the park in Wicker Park and see the place where Josh Hartnett and Diane Kruger always met. I would also like to find out what else is in Wicker Park. I haven't really spent time there on any of my many trips to the Windy City.
Wicker Park
4. Number 4 and 5 are being considered! Second City. I have been here but Brent has not. Second City is a very famous comedy club that has produced world famous comedians like Bill Murray, Tina Fey, Jim Belushi, etc...We are considering 2 of the shows...they both should be hilaaaaarious!
5. I love the boat tours and would really like to go on one when we go. I don't know if they are heated or even operate in the winter though! We will find out when we get there!
**I have always wanted to go to a Bulls game. They unfortunately are not at home when we are there..booooooo! Brent informed me that this won't be our last trip to Chicago and we WILL go to one on another one of our trips up there!
5 stores that I will definitely be going in to...
1. NIKETOWN. Love this store.

2. H&M. I can always find something here. Love their clothes!
3. Urban Outfitters. Theirs is 100 times better than ours! I don't even go to the one here!
4. Nordstrom( primarily the shoe dept! )
5. Hubba Hubba :)
Restaurants are always at the moment decisions EXCEPT for 2 places we will definitely be going to...
1. Tavern on Rush. This is my absolute favorite place to eat dinner in Chicago!
2. The Gage. Brunch on Sunday is a must at this latest discovery of mine!
3. Pizza will be on the menu for prob lunch or a snack. We are going to try out a pizza place that we have never had before.
4. We have talked about going to Weber Grill. Maybe we will this trip.
5. A new yummy frozen yogurt place. We went to Berry Chill yogurt couture last time.
and there are the " Top 5's "!!!













I have two things on my list. 1 is to actually go to Chicago and 2 is to go with you! Haha. Can't wait to see your pics!
ReplyDeleteKelli, we DO need to go to Chicago together!! IT WILL HAPPEN!! It's my most favorite place..hands down.
ReplyDeleteI love how the post says "Brent said"...! It's his email that's connected to the blog.
ReplyDelete