Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Smith! One of my very best girlfriends got married on New Years Eve! I have never been to a wedding on NYE before and it was a wonderful time with all of our friends! Meredith and Jordan got engaged back in June. It was actually right after us girls had gotten back from my bach party in Chicago. When she told us that their wedding was going to be on NYE, Brent and I were excited b/c that meant that we didn't have to find something to do to bring in the New Year! Also, a lot of our friends would be coming and we would all be at the reception together :)
The rehearsal/rehearsal dinner was this past Thursday evening. The rehearsal was at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in downtown Franklin. I had never been in the church before. It's really pretty inside and is actually on the National Registry of Historic Places.
The rehearsal dinner was at Saffire at the Factory in Franklin. I love this restaurant! It is so delicious. Brent and I both had the chicken fried chicken with mac-n-cheese. It was so yummy!!
LEGENDARY CHICKEN-FRIED CHICKEN -
Panko-Crusted Chicken Breast Served with Vermont White Cheddar-N-Mac and
Topped with Loveless Country Ham Gravy
The wedding day( NEW YEARS EVE )started with hair & make-up at A Moment's Peace Salon & Spa in Cool Springs. It was such a beautiful and relaxing place!
I always love getting my hair and make-up done by someone else. It's such a nice treat. Stacy is an amazing hair stylist! She gave me a trim for free too :) If anyone lives in the Cool Springs area, I highly recommend going to A Moment's Peace!! After hair and make-up we headed over to the church to get ready for pics and all that stuff. I'll post professional pics when Mere gets a hold of them...These next pics are all from the reception which was at the Red House also in downtown Franklin.
Robin - Meredith - Me <3
Bridesmaids with the beautiful bride!!
- The Girls -
"R" squared
Abi - Me - Robin
The food was yumm-o!
This is going to be a great year filled with wonderful memories!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment