Monday, January 17, 2011

A new look

Brent and I had the day off together and we got quite a bit around the condo done! Ever since I moved in 3 years ago, the guest room has been this terrible dark mauve color. We decided that today was the day to change that! We went to Home Depot to look at various things paint, vanities, tiles etc...We decided not only were we going to paint the guest room but we decided to re paint the hall bath as well( it has just been white for a while). We got an awesome color of paint. It was actually the third one we looked at. We were only in the paint section for about 10 minutes! Last time it took about an hour to decided on our bedroom color!...10 minutes was great. The color is called Stone Fence. It's a grey-ish/blue-ish. We also picked up large tiles so that we can re-tile the hall bathroom. It's going to look fab when we are all done. 
This is the hall bath before:


And this is after:






The guest room has a whole new look. I really love it. Here is the before look:




And this is the guest room now:






We moved the furniture around and I had a white duvet cover that I put on the comforter. It looks like a whole different room! We love the Stone Fence paint color! I would say it was a pretty productive day :)


side note- I picked these beautiful flowers up at the store today also. I love fresh flowers!







           

No comments:

Post a Comment