Monday, January 10, 2011

Just another SNOWY Monday!

I can honestly say that I have never ever liked Winter! I don't like bulky sweaters or scarves. I don't like walking out of my house and freezing on the way to the car and then freezing in the car while the heater warms up. I really don't like 20 or 30 degree days...burrrrrr! I DO however love *snow* and since we have actually been getting quite a bit lately, I have softened my feelings about Winter! haha. I love the way it softly falls from the sky and catches on the trees. It makes the dreary ugly Winter landscape look beautiful! :) I took some pics today of the landscape around our condo...






We have a train that runs close to our place and we can see it if we step out onto our balcony. Today I looked out and saw it zipping by and the top was covered with snow. This might sound weird but I thought to myself "wow, that's so pretty!". The train runs right along the trees and they were dusted with snow. It was sort of like a picture from a movie. 






I can't wait for Brent and I to move into a house for many reasons...one is so that our cars won't have to sit out in the really hot and really cold weather! My poor car needs a warm place!







A few other pictures from today...


Leo and Pheobe wanted out...they must have forgotten that they hate the snow! I let Leo out last time it snowed and I think it confused him. He didn't like getting his paws wet and not to mention it was freezing cold!


Well we are suppose to get more tomorrow. Maybe it will be icy and then sledding will be worth it! But I do have to go to work...so scratch that ice idea!


  

1 comment:

  1. The snow and train IS pretty! Completely looks like the Polar Express! I love it!

    ReplyDelete