I saw some maracas on a website the other day and had a clever idea of a fun craft that I could do with my 3 year old, Rowen! He loves crafts of any kind. Who has a gigantic bag of Easter Eggs at their house( insert:: I'm raising both of my hands?! ). We have a huge bag up in our attic. Well I have a craft that you can do with your littles where you can use several of those plastic eggs!
WHAT YOU NEED::
*a couple plastic eggs
*2 plastic spoons for each egg
*something to put in your egg that'll make noise
( dried beans, hard candy, rocks, etc...)
*tape( we used washi tape )
I let Rowen fill the eggs. We used dried chickpeas.
He filled the bottom half of the eggs and then put the tops back on. I put a spoon on either side of the egg and taped around the middle of the spoon/egg and wrapped the tape around a few times. I also taped the bottom of the spoon handles.
This was such a fun and easy craft! And even our littlest member of the family loved making noise with her big brother!





No comments:
Post a Comment