I've been using Young Living Essential Oils for about 9 months now but in the last couple months I have really started using them a lot! When I first started using them, I started by buying 2 of the most popular oils and used them here and there. It was a little overwhelming at first but the more and more I used them, I became really comfortable and back in March I committed to the Starter Kit and absolutely LOVE it! I started selling the oils as well! It's such a fun enjoyable journey! I have made quite a few products with my oils and have enjoyed giving the boot to many chemical filled, yucky products that we had in our bathroom and kitchen.
Today I'm going to share a quick and easy recipe for making body butter!! I haven't used a store bought lotion in months. this body butter is the only thing I use to moisturize my skin...and my kiddos skin too!
What you need:
1 cup of coconut oil
1 tsp of Vitamin E oil
15-20 drops of essential oil
( I used lavender for this one but
you can use whatever you like or
whatever your skin needs.
Lavender is soothing and calming
& really nourishes any type
of skin! )
Put your coconut oil and vitamin E oil in a mixing bowl, turn your mixer on medium speed, & mix for 4-5 minutes or until the oils become fluffy. When they are all mixed together and fluffy looking, add your essential oil and stir into the coconut oil mixture.
Spoon into a glass jar and you're good to go! Enjoy your all natural chemical free body butter that's great for the whole family!!
**Other essential oils you could use: Lemon, Citrus Fresh, Joy, Lime, Stress Away...
**If you have questions about essential oils, feel free to leave a message or send me an email::rachelsimons82(at)(gmail).com. I would love to answer any questions that you have!
Also follow me on Instagram: roo615
And On Facebook: Living Life The Essential Way

No comments:
Post a Comment