I'm really loving high intensity workouts right now. I did a lot of running leading up to the half marathon but after the 1/2, I switched gears a little and began doing more strength training. I have been incorporating short bursts of cardio into my strength workouts. I thought I would share my past 2 workouts with y'all. Basically just to show what I am currently doing and maybe give those of you who might be stuck in a rut or just looking for something new to try, some ideas!
**For those of you who didn't know, I'm a personal trainer and have been for 9 years now! So making up workouts is my job!! I love it.**
Here's a workout I did a few days ago:
(that's me in the background)
I did 20 of each exercise 3 times. I was dead at the end!! It was definitely a great workout.
(this was all done in my garage!)
I started with fast front punches. 20 of those. Then I jumped around( high jumps )clockwise until I got to my starting point. Repeat that 5 times. After the punches, 10 meter sprints 10 times. 5 rounds!

That looks like a great workout!
ReplyDelete