Monday night I made an orzo pasta salad with cucumbers, olives, and feta. I got all of that mixed up well together and realized that I didn't have a dressing to put on it! I immediately thought that a lemon vinaigrette sounding yummy and would probably be easy to make. It was..both easy to make and yummy. So I thought I would share the recipe!
What you need:
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano (or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano)
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (to taste)
1/8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano (or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano)
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (to taste)
1/8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
Mix all that up well and pour over your dish. It was so good on our pasta. And it would probably be good on a salad of greens as well.
**original recipe found HERE

No comments:
Post a Comment