I can't believe it's already December! One of the best months of the year. Baby Isla is due in 5 days but I can just feel that she will make her appearance before then. I can't believe that we are about to become a family of 4!
We have been trying to squeeze in as much time with Rowen as possible. And we have certainly done some fun activities lately. Last weekend we went to visit Santa at Bass Pro shop. Rowen has never been afraid of Santa so I figured everything would go smoothly...and it did.
He actually loved sitting on Santa's lap. He got a bit shy when Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas though. I love this picture!
A little comparison. Oh how he has changed so much in a year!
I looked outside while Rowen and I were sitting in the kitchen last week and saw a lot of birds and squirrels scrounging around for food. And I had the idea of making peanut butter popcorn pinecone treats. I made these a couple times when I was little and thought Rowen would enjoy this fun little activity.
We already had everything so it took no time at all and we had fun watching the ummmm...squirrels gobble all the popcorn up. The birds didn't even have a chance to taste the yummy treats!
Yesterday we headed to the local botanical gardens to see some reindeer and Christmas trees. We have a membership there and they have fun things to do and see all year round. The reindeer were so cute.
They also have a pretty cool train exhibit outside. That of course is Rowen's favorite part of Cheekwood!
We also went and got our tree on Friday. There was actually a big tree lot set up about half a mile from our house and they had fantastic trees. The tree we picked out is huge! It's probably 9 feet tall and 6-7 feet around.
{pre-decorated tree}
{finished tree}
I just love this time of the year! Don't you?! I'm guessing that my next post will be letting you know that our sweet baby girl has arrived. It literally will be at any moment now!!
Until then...our cute and handsome little guy :)






No comments:
Post a Comment