Monday, December 30, 2013

Easley Christmas Eve 2013

Our family Christmas card 2013:
I love our card this year. I used Minted last year and will definitely use them again but this year we needed a quick turn around with our cards so we used Walgreens and I think it turned out wonderfully! 

Christmas Eve was spent with Brent's dad's side of the family that afternoon and my parents and grandparents that evening. 
5 generation picture
{Brent's great grandmother holding Isla, Brent's grandmother, Brent's dad, Brent, Rowen & Isla}



We had a nice time visiting with family and eating yummy food. We played some fun games too! 

My grandparents came into town to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas day with us. Every other year my side of the family goes up to WV for Christmas but this year was our year to stay here to be with Brent's fam so my grandparents decided to come down....mainly to see the new baby :)

I failed to get a picture of all of us together and even a picture of Rowen and Isla with my parents! Oops! But here's a picture of my grandparents with the kids:
{Rowen would not hold still. It must have been all the excitement of new toys!}

My mom fixed a delicious meal and after eating we all opened presents. 
Rowen got a trampoline, a basketball goal, some new trains, a barn w/animals, and a bean bag just to name a few things! We had a great time that night w/my parents and grandparents.Brent and I got lots of giftcards! Love getting giftcards. We also got chairs for our dining room table. 

Sweet Isla.

It was definitely a wonderful day with family.




2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas card is too cute! Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas card and it looks like Rowen had a fantastic Christmas.

    ReplyDelete