I can't believe Christmas is almost here...5 days?? It has sneaked up on me! My days just run into each other right now anyways{ hello 2 week old baby! }. I still have some gifts to buy so I unfortunately will have to bump elbows with the other last minute shoppers this weekend. Super!
On a different note, how cute are these littles?!
I love Christmas jammies. I haven't been as good this year with making sure Rowen wears his Christmas jammies every night to bed so they may extend into January. I'll be keeping it festive around this house for a bit longer after Christmas.
Rowen loves the tree this year and has pretty much destroyed the bottom 3 feet or so. It usually would have made me sad to see torn up branches of a pretty Christmas tree but he giggles when he runs into it and those giggles are sweet and won't last forever right?? So the pieces laying at the bottom of the tree and the branches that are hanging on by a thread are totally ok with me! Watching your child have fun is priceless.
A week or so ago we had a pretty good snow. It's pretty much hit or miss in the winter here in Nashville if we have a snow or 2. We sometimes go through winter without seeing the fluffy white stuff which makes me a little sad. I LOVE snow! So when I woke up to see it covering the ground, I totally got giddy and excited. I couldn't wait to take Rowen out in it. He loved it and even launched a snowball at me which busted all over my jacket.
snowball in hand
I hope we get lots and lots more snow this winter!!
I kind of slacked on the Christmas decorations this year: enter 2 week old! I did however get some things up to make our house look a little Christmasy. We have a huge tree in the living room, stockings hung on the mantle( I love having a fireplace this year ), lights on our trees outside, and pine and a red bow on our mailbox.
Rowen even has a little Christmas card holder hanging in his room that we have hung some of his Christmas things on( bottom right picture ). I love this time of the year and wish it lasted longer than a month. Happy {almost} Christmas!!



No comments:
Post a Comment